One single software and you are done with managing your multiple financial and business functions, all because of Tally.ERP 9. Its numerous features allow you to integrate even your most complex business operations easily. The Tally software contains simplified and efficient solutions which will enable your managers, staff, Business Owners, and Chartered Accountants, to work on the data from anywhere in the world, 24/7.
The comprehensiveness of the features provided by Tally software covers the needs of both large and small businesses. Its superior functionalities help in achieving high performance in business operations while managing your Finance, Accounts, Statutory and Inventory. Further, the Tally software also helps in effectively managing your branches, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities with the highest degree of ease. Your payroll management and human resources handling are also made more accessible. The blend of flexibility, control over business operations and functionality, is provided by Tally while it stays efficient and straightforward. Tally is being seen as a necessity in the global arena because of its features like trusted remote access, quick installation process, round the clock connectivity, and ease of use.
Functionalities offered by Tally ERP 9 Software
Accounting & Finance
Other Distinct Features
Security & Access Control
Sales, Inventory & Purchase management
Integrated Payroll Management
Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.9
In accordance with the latest e-Way Bill updates, we have made few enhancements in the product.
The latest version under Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 series is Release 6.4.9, launched on 29th November, 2018.
Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.9 supports latest e-Way Bill changes
- The latest e-Way Bill Bulk Generation Tool Version 1.0.1118 is now supported
- There is now a provision to select supply type as SKD/CKD/Lots
- For export transactions, you can input state as ‘Other Country’. As PIN Code of shipping address is now mandatory, there is provision to input the PIN of the location (airport/shipping yard/border check post) from where the consignment is exported.
- For import transactions, you can input state as ‘Other Country’. As PIN code is now mandatory, there is provision to input the PIN code of the location (airport/shipping yard/border check post) from where the consignment is entering the country.
- The product now supports the four types of transactions, i.e. ‘Regular’, ‘Bill To – Ship To’, ‘Bill From – Dispatch From’ and Combination of 2 and 3. These types will depend upon the number of parties involved in the billing, shipping and movement of goods from one location to another.