Tally ERP 9 provides comprehensive control to meet the needs of both small and large businesses. It essentially is about high performance in business operations. Tally Software offers superior functionalities to Manage your accounts, Finance, Statutory & Inventory. It also helps you manage your branches, warehouses and manufacturing facilities with utmost ease and bring efficiency to your human resource and payroll management. It offers the ideal combination of flexibility, control over business operations and functionality, yet retaining the simplicity. Trusted remote access, round the clock connectivity, quick installation process and ease of use are all features that make Tally a necessity for businesses across the globe.
Functionalities offered by Tally ERP 9 Software
Accounting & Finance
Other Distinct Features
Security & Access Control
Sales, Inventory & Purchase management
Integrated Payroll Management
Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.9
In accordance with the latest e-Way Bill updates, we have made few enhancements in the product.
The latest version under Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 series is Release 6.4.9, launched on 29th November, 2018.
Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.9 supports latest e-Way Bill changes
- The latest e-Way Bill Bulk Generation Tool Version 1.0.1118 is now supported
- There is now a provision to select supply type as SKD/CKD/Lots
- For export transactions, you can input state as ‘Other Country’. As PIN Code of shipping address is now mandatory, there is provision to input the PIN of the location (airport/shipping yard/border check post) from where the consignment is exported.
- For import transactions, you can input state as ‘Other Country’. As PIN code is now mandatory, there is provision to input the PIN code of the location (airport/shipping yard/border check post) from where the consignment is entering the country.
- The product now supports the four types of transactions, i.e. ‘Regular’, ‘Bill To – Ship To’, ‘Bill From – Dispatch From’ and Combination of 2 and 3. These types will depend upon the number of parties involved in the billing, shipping and movement of goods from one location to another.