Download the Latest version of Tally.ERP 9 and get updates on new enhancements, product improvements and get support of latest GST tools.
Latest Release 6.4.8
Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.8 introduces new functionalities for e-Way bill generation and composite dealers.
Latest changes in e-Way bill are now supported
- Support for latest e-Way Bill Offline Tool Version 1.0.0918
- You can now capture CESS on quantity and other values in the invoice and export the same in the Excel Template and JSON for e-Way Bill
Simplified compliance for composite dealers
- Support for latest GSTR–4 Offline Tool Version 3.0
- You can now capture zero rated supplies in the Return Product Improvements
Tally.ERP 9 now supports the latest e-Way Bill and Consolidated e-Way Bill JSON Preparation Tools, Version 1.0.0918. You can now capture the following details in the MS Excel template, and JSON files:
- Cess Non Advol – Value of cess based on quantity
- Others – Additional expenses/incomes entered in the invoice, which do not form part of the assessable value
Tally.ERP 9 now supports the latest offline tool, Version 3.0, for GSTR-4, to capture zero-rated sales. Also, the GSTR-4 report displays the break-up of:
- Transactions participating in return tables
- Transactions that have no direct impact in return tables
The transactions recorded with the following information, appeared under the exception Mismatch in Nature of transaction and Place of supply, Party’s country of GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B :
- Services availed in another state by paying central and state tax, recorded as local taxable purchase
- Sales made by SEZ companies to registered dealers of the same state
You can now select such transactions in the Exception Resolution report, and click A : Accept as is , to include them in the GST returns.