Tally ERP 9 Auditors Edition has evolved into a highly sophisticated tool for business operations management for both CA’s and their clients. With value added services such as continued statutory compliance and remote access, this product remains unrivalled in the market in increasing the efficacy of auditors. It is useful to streamline processes so as to save time, efforts and resources.
Tally ERP 9 Auditor Edition is designed such that it optimises your costs and revenues capabilities while saving significant time and effort. Moreover, with a sophisticated audit software, physical verification and validation of data using vouchers is no longer necessary. The product helps CA’s provide uninterrupted and prompt resolution for any audit issues and related queries remotely within the software itself. Separate reports and annexure can also be accessed regularly in line with requirements for a tax audit with great ease.
Functionalities offered by Tally ERP 9 Software
Accounting & Finance
Other Distinct Features
Security & Access Control
Sales, Inventory & Purchase management
Integrated Payroll Management
Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.9
In accordance with the latest e-Way Bill updates, we have made few enhancements in the product.
The latest version under Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 series is Release 6.4.9, launched on 29th November, 2018.
Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.9 supports latest e-Way Bill changes
- The latest e-Way Bill Bulk Generation Tool Version 1.0.1118 is now supported
- There is now a provision to select supply type as SKD/CKD/Lots
- For export transactions, you can input state as ‘Other Country’. As PIN Code of shipping address is now mandatory, there is provision to input the PIN of the location (airport/shipping yard/border check post) from where the consignment is exported.
- For import transactions, you can input state as ‘Other Country’. As PIN code is now mandatory, there is provision to input the PIN code of the location (airport/shipping yard/border check post) from where the consignment is entering the country.
- The product now supports the four types of transactions, i.e. ‘Regular’, ‘Bill To – Ship To’, ‘Bill From – Dispatch From’ and Combination of 2 and 3. These types will depend upon the number of parties involved in the billing, shipping and movement of goods from one location to another.