CA’s and their clients must feel overjoyed after knowing about the evolution of this Tally ERP 9 Auditors edition software as it has now become a highly sophisticated tool for business operations management. For increasing the efficacy of auditors we have included many value-added services like continued statutory compliance and remote access, this has made this edition the biggest among its rivals. Time, efforts, and resources are saved as many business processes are streamlined. Cost optimization and enhancing revenue capabilities of your organization are two of the few aims with which this software has been designed. It significantly reduces the time and efforts and makes way for cost cuts thereby increasing the revenue. Physical verification and validation of data are no longer important since you now have this sophisticated audit software. Audit issues and queries can now be addressed by CA’s uninterruptedly within the ambit of this software. Separate annexures and reports can be accessed regularly in line with tax audit requirements.
The functionality offered by Tally ERP 9 Software
Accounting & Finance
Other Distinct Features
Security & Access Control
Sales, Inventory & Purchase management
Integrated Payroll Management
Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.9
In accordance with the latest e-Way Bill updates, we have made few enhancements in the product.
The latest version under Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 series is Release 6.4.9, launched on 29th November, 2018.
Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.9 supports latest e-Way Bill changes
- The latest e-Way Bill Bulk Generation Tool Version 1.0.1118 is now supported
- There is now a provision to select supply type as SKD/CKD/Lots
- For export transactions, you can input state as ‘Other Country’. As PIN Code of shipping address is now mandatory, there is provision to input the PIN of the location (airport/shipping yard/border check post) from where the consignment is exported.
- For import transactions, you can input state as ‘Other Country’. As PIN code is now mandatory, there is provision to input the PIN code of the location (airport/shipping yard/border check post) from where the consignment is entering the country.
- The product now supports the four types of transactions, i.e. ‘Regular’, ‘Bill To – Ship To’, ‘Bill From – Dispatch From’ and Combination of 2 and 3. These types will depend upon the number of parties involved in the billing, shipping and movement of goods from one location to another.