Tally ERP 9 allows you to manage multiple financial & business functions with the help of a single software. It has numerous features that allow seamless integration of business operations. Your staff, managers, chartered accountants and Business Owners can access and work on data irrespective of their location 24/7. Tally Software offers efficient, simplified solutions for even the most complex business functions.
Tally ERP 9 provides comprehensive control to meet the needs of both small and large businesses. It essentially is about high performance in business operations. Tally Software offers superior functionalities to Manage your accounts, Finance, Statutory & Inventory. It also helps you manage your branches, warehouses and manufacturing facilities with utmost ease and bring efficiency to your human resource and payroll management. It offers the ideal combination of flexibility, control over business operations and functionality, yet retaining the simplicity. Trusted remote access, round the clock connectivity, quick installation process and ease of use are all features that make Tally a necessity for businesses across the globe.
Functionalities offered by Tally ERP 9 Software
Accounting & Finance
A business software ideally suited for SMEs covering Trading, distribution, Manufacturing & Service Industries. Major Modules – Financial Accounting & management, Banking, Inventory management, Payroll & Statutory.
Now obtain a complete job work analysis report to view a break-up of the project or a Comparative job work analysis reports with Tally ERP 9.
Other Distinct Features
A host of other capabilities in Tally.ERP 9 have been developed to enhance the efficiency and reduce the time and effort taken for various business processes.
Security & Access Control
Levels of access control can be determined and the system can be locked down with the help of Tally.ERP9.
Sales, Inventory & Purchase management
Know your stock accurately considering orders booked & recorder levels, implement a sales process from order to Cash, plan material purchase from order to payment
Integrated Payroll Management
Handle payroll compliance checks right from payslip generation to salary revision, loans and advances, deductions, ad-hoc payments, etc.
With Tally ERP 9, one can easily determine the direct taxes (such as TDS and TCS) and indirect taxes (such as VAT, CST, Excise Duty,Service Tax, etc.) applicable to the business.
Data synchronization offers seamless integration of data across vendor locations and retail chains.
Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.9
In accordance with the latest e-Way Bill updates, we have made few enhancements in the product.
The latest version under Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 series is Release 6.4.9, launched on 29th November, 2018.
Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.9 supports latest e-Way Bill changes
- The latest e-Way Bill Bulk Generation Tool Version 1.0.1118 is now supported
- There is now a provision to select supply type as SKD/CKD/Lots
- For export transactions, you can input state as ‘Other Country’. As PIN Code of shipping address is now mandatory, there is provision to input the PIN of the location (airport/shipping yard/border check post) from where the consignment is exported.
- For import transactions, you can input state as ‘Other Country’. As PIN code is now mandatory, there is provision to input the PIN code of the location (airport/shipping yard/border check post) from where the consignment is entering the country.
- The product now supports the four types of transactions, i.e. ‘Regular’, ‘Bill To – Ship To’, ‘Bill From – Dispatch From’ and Combination of 2 and 3. These types will depend upon the number of parties involved in the billing, shipping and movement of goods from one location to another.