Serial numbers are Configure to accept following and other attributes information to specific transaction type, stock item and for general default values. The serial number allows good to be received against purchased order, purchase return, inter-showroom transfers, and other products inward or outward miscellaneous data information.
Also, it sorts the Item Identification, Remote item search, Sales –billing and item migration in the existing/new store.
Serial number allows to:
- Define Voucher Type for which Serial Number to be activated, eg. Sales, Purchase, Stock Transfer, POS, etc.
- Option to enable serial number for a particular Stock Item.
- Godown/Location wise Tracking of Serial No.
- Recall the complete history of any serial number as in when it was purchased, Sold, etc.
- Serial numbers can be entered manually or through Barcode
- Import Serial No from excel file
Applied Serial number allows to Manage Warranty for Stock Items. It defines Warranty in Days/Months/Years. Also, eminently mentions the absolute date for warranty. It manages to separate warranty given by supplier & also given to the customer. Promptly recall Warranty details for any serial number given.
Exception management controls various exceptions that are automated practically in the software. The Tally solution actually does that but with detailed tracking of the exceptions. It allows a complete log of such exceptions like Force Close, Force Open, etc. of Serial numbers.