With the commencement of E-way bill, every movement of goods above Rs.50000/- shall be supported by E-Way Bill Number before transportation of goods.
It will help to track and ensure that the goods being transported comply by GST rules without any tax deviation.
With the aim to simplify the process of handling e-waybill during transit of material, Tally Solution has come up with the new release Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4 which manages the details of single or consolidated e-waybills during the creation of transaction by capturing the details like Mode of transport, GSTIN No., Transporter ID, Vehicle Number, consignee details etc. and generates an e-waybill JSON file which shall be uploaded in E-Way Bill NIC Portal for the generation of E-Waybill. Tally.ERP9 Comprehensive reports showcase number of E-waybills generated from transaction and any incomplete mandatory details required for generating the e-waybill.
Get ready to implement E-waybill in Tally.ERP9 and fasten the delivery process by following the below steps in Tally.ERP9:
- Provide e-Way Bill details like Applicability & threshold limit.
- Record invoice with details required for e-Way Bill, and create JSON file.
- Export the details of e-Waybills from Tally.ERP 9.
- Upload the JSON file to the e-waybill portal to generate the e-Way Bill.
- Enter the e-Way Bill No. and e-Way Bill Date in the Update e-Way Bill Information.
- Print the invoice with e-Way Bill number.