With the vision of digital India, our country is heading towards digitalization where the information are made available to individuals electronically by empowering digital technology.
Digital Signature is one of the empowered technology which has fasten the process of generating digitally signed invoices electronically which validates the authenticity of signature (valid or invalid) and the information is not altered or hampered during transit.
Our Digitally signed invoice from Tally.ERP 9 module generates digitally signed invoices from the Software. It validates the authenticity of the invoice by selecting the digital certificate purchased by you from the license certificate authority (CA). A valid digital signature gives a viewer the reason to believe that the invoice created by a known sender (authenticated) and that the message was not altered in transit.
The digitally signed invoice contains User Identity like Name, Contact, Location, Reason & timestamp.
- User Friendly
Creates the digitally signed Sales invoice from Tally.ERP 9 at an instance. Provides the flexibility to select the certificate from the list of certificates for creating invoice.
Verifies and validates the authenticity of invoice
Any modification done in the signed invoice during transit would invalidate the signature.
- Create & Email the digitally signed invoice from Tally.ERP 9.
- It typically contains the identity like Name, Contact, Location and Reason.
- You can select the certificates purchased from the license certificate authority during the print of invoice in Tally.ERP 9.
- Create Multiple copies of digitally signed invoice.
- The signed or Unsigned PDF invoice are moved into the user defined folder.